Information on the advantages of getting a residence permit in Italy
An Italian residence permit gives the holder the same rights as an Italian citizen (with the exception of the right to participate in elections).
1.Possibility of permanent residence in the country
2. The right to stay in the Schengen countries without need to obtain a Shengen visa
3. Free medicine of a good level
4. The right to study in educational institutions in Italy
5. Opportunity to do business in Europe
6. Opening bank accounts without restrictions
7. After 5 years - a permanent residence permit in Italy
8. After 10 years - Italian citizenship (Free entry to 187 countries)
9. The right to receive a pension. The minimum for 2019 is 648 euros / month.